Fresno Stewardship Initiative seeks to improve local, public decision-making by providing relevant data in an easily navigable website.
The Community Scorecard Initiative of Fresno is as much a process as a product.
It will receive its inspiration, direction and validity from the citizens themselves. The data will available to all. The Community Scorecard will permit community leaders and others to:
- Identify community trends and make informed decisions regarding critical issues.
- Compare the Fresno region to other communities.
- Allocate community resources effectively.
- Measure the progress of priority initiatives toward agreed goals.
- Provide transparency via a public website.
We are looking forward to hosting the first public meeting of community leaders in March 2013!